Instructions for Institutions of Higher Learning in Collective Application for 2019 APMCM
Ya Tai Sai  No. 06
Institutions of Higher Learning,
The ninth APMCM in 2019 (hereinafter referred to as Contest) is a discipline contest of university students in Asian-Pacific Region hosted by Beijing Institute of Image Graphics and organized by School of Mathematics. The Contest is organized by the Organizing Committee of Asia and Pacific Mathematical Contest in Modeling. This Contest is for the students of institutions of higher learning in Asian-Pacific Region. The institutions of higher learning are welcomed to organize the students to apply for the Contest subject to the contest regulations and relevant regulations. The rules for collective application are introduced as follows:
1. The principal of institutions of higher learning in the collective application should inform their teams of fulfilling the registration on the official website (https://www.saikr.com/apmcm/2019) (attention: each team should complete information of all members on the official website before the application deadline of the Contest), and no payment is made. After the participation control number of the team is generated, the collective application form is filled in. Together with the collective application payment screenshot, it is sent to the mailbox of the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. After receiving the collective application form, the workers of the Organizing Committee will review the team number of collective application on the official website. After the operation is finished, a mail will be sent to the principal for check.
3. Payment mode of collective application
Bank Account Name: Beijing Xiaoyuan Education Technology Co., Ltd.
Deposit Bank: Beijing Huilongguan Sub-branch of China Merchants Bank
Account No.: 110928402510804
Alipay Account: email@example.com, user name: Beijing Xiaoyuan Education Technology Co., Ltd.
Note: in the payment, please indicate “school +team + name of the payer”. After the collective transfer, the principal should keep the screenshot of successful transfer, and send it to the mailbox of the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) together with the collective application form. If the invoice is required, please send the invoice title, tax payer identification number, whether an invoice is issued, and other information to the mailbox of the Organizing Committee.
4. Submission mode of thesis (refer to the Rules for Participationin 2019 APMCM for details)
(1) Print the letter of commitment and conduct signature, generate PDF file or JPG picture through photographing or scanning.
(2) Submit the supporting materials, compress, pack and upload all other files related to the Contest (including program, data (except original data in the problem) and result). The “supporting materials” are selectively added by the team members based on prudent consideration. If no explicit requirements exist in the problem of the Contest, it is not regarded as the required materials (if there are own compiled programs, the program should be placed into the appendix of the body according to the thesis format requirements, but the source program should still be provided in the form of supporting materials).
(3) Naming of thesis: problem number + participation control number (the file type is PDF);
(4) Naming of letter of commitment: problem number + participation control number +cns (the file type is PDF or JPG, PNG).
(5) Naming of supporting materials: problem number + participation control number + fj (the file type is rar or zip).
For example, if Team 00001 selects Problem A, the thesis is named A00001, the letter of commitment is named A00001cns and the supporting materials are named A00001fj.
(6) After that, they are uploaded to the corresponding submission siteof electronic documenton the application official website respectively.
5. Contact Way
Secretariat of Organizing Committee of APMCM: Teacher Lin
Tel. & WeChat: 15600483352
Beijing Institute of Image Graphics
Organizing Committee of Asia and Pacific Mathematical Contest in Modeling